- Transfers to and from all major UK Airports
- Wheelchair Specialists
- 24/7 operation
- Contract work undertaken
- Business Travel
- Sporting Events
- 4 to 8 Passenger vehicles available
Lead X is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lead X may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, location and pick up point.
- Destination information.
- Journey Requirements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Cater for all your needs.
- Covering your transport needs.
- Ensuring an excellent service is provided.
- No third parties have access to this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you wish to have your information removed from our records please inform us.